We spare no cost as these machines are put to work in some very harsh and unusual conditions.
We supply owners manuals, parts manuals and service manuals. In order to give you the best product possible, we follow several crucial steps:
- Each used snow-cat is cleaned and inspected, then repaired as is required.
- Tracks are rebuilt and cut down to size if required.
- Suspensions are inspected and replaced if needed.
- Pumps and drive motors are removed and resealed or rebuilt if required.
- Rear hubs are inspected as well as all wheels and tires.
- All fluids and filters are changed and replenished with arctic grade oils and liquids.
- All electrics are checked for function, as are the hydraulics.